5/16" (8mm) Inner Diameter Stainless Steel Braided Fuel Hose | Ideal for AN-6 Fittings
Sold per metre (if you buy qty 10, you will get 10 metres)
McGill products are manufactured under strict quality control procedures. This hose is offered at the best possible price with FREE UK 1st Class Postage.
- Rubber fuel hose with braided outer.
- High performance 304 grade stainless - the best available.
- Greatly outlasts standard hose.
- Precise fit - no leakages.
- Protective braid greatly reduces possibility of breakdown through chafing.
- Standard 8mm internal diameter, 12.5mm outer diameter.
- Corrosion resistant steel braiding.
- Suitable for low pressure applications such as vehicles with carburettors.
- Suitable for use with Leaded/Unleaded Petrol, Diesel, Oil, Water, Fuel Additives etc.
- Use with Magna clips or jubilee clips.
- Sold per metre.
- Fully safety tested under strict quality control procedures - certified to EU specifications DIN 73379 Type C as well as SAE30R6 and SAE30R7
- Long Life hose made with quality components.
Excellent price (with Free UK P&P).
- Inner diameter: 8mm (+/- 0.4mm)
- Outer diameter: 12.5mm (+/- 0.7mm)
- Inner hose material: Nitrile Butadine Ribber, Shore hardness 70 +/- 5 (Shore A)
- Outer hose material: Grade 304 highly corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Wall thickness: 2.5mm
- Working pressure: 145 PSI (10 BAR MAXIMUM)
- Bursting Pressire: 725 PSI (50 BAR)
- Operating Temperature: -35° to + 90°
Braided Fuel Hose - Ideal for Motorsport and Road Going Applications.
Our braided fuel hose offers excellent reliability and is offered here at a very low price. Please consult a mechanic for installation as fuel can be very dangerous and fuel products should be fitted with caution.
To complement this hose, we have a range of other products available in our online store. We supply fuel pumps and fuel regulators etc.
We remain open to despatch orders daily. Phone lines are also still open and operating as normal.
All UK orders are despatched via Royal Mail 24 or Express Courier Service – please be aware these services are experiencing some delays on occasion.
All international orders are being sent on the day of order with some countries/services experiencing slight delays.
Our showroom is currently closed however we can arrange collection from our premises, please call to arrange.
UK Customers - Shipping
Free 1st class UK delivery with all orders. Depending on item weights and value, orders may be despatched on a recorded signed for service or in some cases upgraded free of charge to a next working day courier service. If you order does not meet the criteria for a free upgrade, you have the option to upgrade to this service for a small charge. Saturday guaranteed services will also be available for orders within the UK at an additional surcharge.
International Customers - Shipping
If you are buying from outside the UK, please continue to the checkout. The site checkout will automatically take your order and calculate the lowest delivery charge depending on the overall weight. You will have express and economy shipping options. If you are ordering from outwith the EU, you will be entitled to the removal of UK VAT, this will be done automatically. If you are a VAT registered company in the EU, you will be entitled for the removal of VAT upon the provision of your Europa VAT number, please contact us direct as the website is not capable of processing this.
Please note: We aim to have all orders with standard delivery placed before 4pm sent on the same day - orders going by courier will need to be placed by 2pm in order to ensure being sent same day, due to our courier collection times.
You can use your credit/debit card via our secure online server provided by RBS WorldPay. You also have the option of using PayPal to make payment. Alternatively, if you prefer to pay over the telephone, we can accept credit/debit card by this means. Please call us on +44(0)1592 654136 (Mon-Thurs 8am - 5pm, Fri 8am - 5pm, Sat 8am - 12noon). We will also accept payments by bank transfer, cheque or postal order by special arrangement, please contact us for more details.
The above number can also be used for any technical support you may require.