Precision Race Products
5-Point (2" WIDE Straps) Ninja NASCAR Latch Style Race Harness
SFI 16.1 Certified Safety Belt
STR Race Equipment is manufactured under strict quality control procedures.
Nascar Style 5-point harness with rugged lever and latch type buckle. This buckle style is used in dirty environments where dirt ingress can create problems with the aircraft style buckle. The Nascar latch buckle is very popular in short circuit and oval racing such as Autograss and shale stock car racing. This harness has steel adjusters and is supplied with 1m long shoulder straps and snap hook fittings.
• SFI approved (SFI 16.1)
• 5-point harness with NASCAR latch style buckle, popular in oval/shale/autograss track racing (popular in Micro F2 and Ninja Kart Racing)
• 2" strap width on shoulder & waist strap suitable for children and smaller adults (thin strap fits better over shoulder and is safer)
• 2" strap width on crutch strap for comfort (more comfortable for Children in Youth motorsport)
• Crutch strap reduces the risk of submarining*
• Steel adjusters
• 1m shoulder straps can be shortened for attachment behind the driver to the roll cage
• Bolt in connections allow for safe install of harness with 7/16" bolts
• Please consult SFI & manufacurer guidelines for installation of the harness
• Free UK next day courier delivery
WARNING - The effectiveness of this harness is directly related to the way in which it is installed, used and maintained. The user assumes that risk. No warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to its' ability to protect against serious injury or death. See instructions for correct installation which should only be done by a qualified professional. If in doubt, consult the Manufacturer. Harnesses should be returned to the Manufacturer for inspection once a year and replaced at least every two years. Harnesses should be replaced following an accident, or when the webbing or hardware is damaged in any way or does not function properly. It is the responsibility of the wearer to ensure the harness is secured and not damaged or altered in any way. Harnesses should be inspected before use and should be replaced regularly. Harnesses should be replaced after any collision or in any event that may affect the integrity of the harness.
* 'Submarining' can occur during a vehicle collision where the victim is propelled violently under the lap belt. It can result in serious injuries or death. Submarining can occur even in low speed collisions
To complement these belts, we have a range of SFI & FIA Approved products available in our online store. Please contact us if there is something you cannot find.
Frequently asked question: How long or short is the shoulder straps?
Answer: Fully slackened from centre of bolt hole to centre of nascar buckle is 41"
Fully tightened from centre of bolt hole to centre of nascar buckle is 34"