Precision Race Products
Competition Corner Weight Scale System
Max Load 2000Kg
STR Race Equipment is manufactured under strict quality control procedures and all products are supplied with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty as standard.
Electronic Corner Weight Scales are an integral part of any professional race team's set up equipment. These are essential to assist in adjustment of weight distribution through ride height, spring/damper stiffness and suspension geometry to ensure maximum grip for your race car. Vehicle weight scales are an essential tool for any race car set up technician.
• The only race car Electronic Scale Measurement System to be designed & assembled in the UK
• Fully calibrated system (calibrated using certified M1 weights with full traceability to national standards)
• Measures & displays: total weight, cross weight, front axle weight, rear axle weight, RH/LH weight, individual corner weights (%ages also shown)
• Ultra precise load cells with 0.05% accuracy
• Displays to 4 significant places (e.g. displays weights as ‘136.1Kg’ - completely unique to this system)
• 24-hour system recalibration turn around service here in the UK - no need to send your scale system all the way back to the USA for calibration
• Full spares back up service with same day dispatch
• 4x CNC machined billet aluminium loading pads with anti-slip surface
• Large backlit screen for easy reading, even in direct sunlight
• Control panel housed in an attractive ABS lockable flight line case
• Cordless - supplied with Ni-Cad internal batteries with 12-hour battery life
• Supplied with 230V mains charger/power cable & with flexible connecting pad cables
• Centre of gravity automatic calculation function with asterisk display on the screen to show the exact car centre of gravity point (unique feature)
• Selectable display in either Kgs or lbs
• Max weight: 500Kg per pad, 2000Kg in total
• USB & serial printer output ports
• Designed to meet strict quality control standards
• 12-month warranty as standard + full technical assistance provided in the UK
• Upgraded cables and connections for durability
• Setting up your race car with this system will show you how alterations in Geometry, ride height and stiffness affect weight distribution
• Record measurements & once your ideal setup is found, use this system to ensure that on your car is race ready every time
• Ensure you comply with min/max weight restrictions for your class
• If your vehicle has been damaged or altered, this is an excellent way of checking how your setup compares with previous readings
• 1 Year manufacturer's warranty on all STR products
• Excellent price
• Free UK next day courier delivery
Ideal for All Racing Applications.
All STR products are designed with reliability, quality and accuracy in mind. STR Safety Products Co. are also a fully certified and approved manufacturer of FIA approved & FIA certified products so you can be sure that all products are manufactured to be within very strict quality control procedures. All STR products come with a 12 month warranty.
WARNING - The effectiveness of this system is directly related to the way in which it is installed, used & maintained. The user assumes that risk. No warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to its ability to protect against serious injury or death. See instructions for correct installation. If in doubt, consult the Manufacturer. Systems can be returned to the Manufacturer for inspection once a year & calibrated every year at a service charge. Contact the Manufacturer if the software or hardware is damaged in any way or does not function properly.