The KMX-3 v2 has been designed to cater for professional drivers looking for an excellent driving experience in an athletic fit overall. Constructed from advanced two-layer construction for optimized levels of performance and extensive mesh panels for high levels of breathability, this suit combines a unique and brand-new nylon stretch outer fabric, along with a plain polyester toweling, for superb levels of flexibility. The KMX-v3 v2 Suit also boasts an outer shell engineered to provide premium levels of durability and abrasion resistance, while the poly-toweling lining offers excellent moisture wicking properties.
• Technical two-layer construction that meets homologation standards features a polyamide stretchy outer shell for optimized performance that is engineered for durability, minimal material bunching and optimum abrasion resistance.
• Poly-toweling lining offers effective and proven moisture-wicking.
• Wide tech mesh panels strategically positioned on underarm, sides and seat area for optimized ventilation and airflow.
• Premium metal YKK zipper with personalized synthetic leather zipper pullers, plus double slider for a versatile and customizable fit.
• Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction provides an effective feature for the extraction of the driver in the event of a crash.
• Ergonomic collar with soft lining for extended coverage and maximum comfort.
• Certified to CIK-FIA Level2 homologation standard, N 2013-1.
• Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
• Collar features an adjustable closure system for maximum safety and security.
• Adjustable waist belt for a tight, personalized fit.
• Anatomical arm, leg and torso patterned paneling for an optimum fit in the driving position.
• Knitted wrist and ankle cuffs provide a snug fit and help prevent unwanted movement of the suit.
• Two thigh pockets offers a convenient storage option for those times away from the driving seat.
• Comes in a wide range of aggressive new colorways.