5-Point Ratchet Harness with NASCAR Style Latch - Orange
5-point Harness. Available in a range of colours.
- Shoulder pads are built into the straps
- Velcro safety fastening tab connected to the latch, also makes it easier to release the latch
- Shoulder straps clip together to sit comfortable and aim to lower risk of user slipping through the centre of the belts
- 5-Point harness with NASCAR latch style buckle
- NASCAR latch - popular in environments where dirt ingress can be an issue
- 3" Strap Width on shoulder and waist straps
- 2" Strap width on crutch strap for comfort
- Crutch strap should be used to attempt to reduce the risk of 'submarining' *
- Aluminium Lightweight Adjusters
- Non-Approved harness (consult your rule book for guidelines on usage of harnesses)
- Please consult manufacturer guidelines for installation of the harness
- Harness should be installed by a qualified professional
- Free UK next day courier delivery
WARNING - The effectiveness of this harness is directly related to the way in which it is installed, used and maintained. The user assumes that risk. No warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to it's ability to protect against serious injury or death. See instructions for correct installation which should only be done by a qualified professional. If in doubt, consult the Manufacturer. Harnesses should be returned to the Manufacturer for inspection once a year and replaced at least every two years. Harnesses should be replaced following an accident, or when the webbing or hardware is damaged in any way or does not function properly. There is a release mechanism lever which is integrated into the ratchet to enable the ratchet to be over ridden and released. This must be secured in the correct location to ensure the ratchet mechanism is able to be work effectively. It is the responsibility of the wearer to ensure the harness is secured and not damaged or altered in any way. Harnesses should be inspected before use and should be replaced regularly. Harnesses should be replaced after any collision or in any event that may affect the integrity of the harness.
* 'Submarining' can occur during a vehicle collision where the victim is propelled violently under the lap belt. It can result in serious injuries or death. Submarining can occur even in low speed collisions
To complement these belts, we have a range of SFI & FIA Approved products available in our online store. Please contact us if there is something you cannot find.