3mm (AN-3) ID Stainless Steel PVC Coated Brake Hose | 1 Meter
Our products are manufactured under strict quality control procedures. This hose is offered at the best possible price with FREE UK 1st Class Postage.
High Performance AN-3 (AN-3) 3 mm PTFE/Teflon Inner, Stainless Steel Braided Brake Hose for Race/Rally & competition motorsports applications
• Bore Size: 3mm (AN-3)
• Outer Diameter: 7.5mm
• Working Pressure 4250 PSI (290 Bar)
• Burst Pressure 12750 PSI (870 Bar)
• Weight 60 grams/Metre
• Minimum Bend Radius 38 mm
• Temperature Range -70c to +260c.
• Each brake line is covered with a hard wearing PVC sleeve which protects the lines from dirt & water (this should be removed at ends to accommodate fitting)
Over time and extensive hard use, standard rubber brake lines will often expand under the pressure created when you apply the brakes. This continuous expansion will - over an extended period of time - stretch the rubber hoses to the point they are no longer able to provide the necessary performance needed. Steel braided lines do not suffer this swelling characteristic and as such, gives more consistent performance when braking, helping to eradicate Brake Fade, produce a more consistent brake pedal feel, will far out last OEM rubber hoses and look much better.