3 layer construction to give improved fit with a combined weight of just 285 grammes per square metre. Lightweight and highly breathable, 100% Nomex suit construction. Fully floating arm with stretchable knit fabric providing freedom of movement. AC Fabric on back, arms and legs to aid body heat transfer and moisture absorption. Anatomical lumber stretch panel provides greater flexibility and superior fit both in and out of the car. Developed in conjunction with F1 and Nascar teams. Specifically shaped arm and leg pattern for an ergonomic fit in the driving position and internal flat seam construction to reduce pressure points and improve strength.
- FIA 8856-2000 Homologated.
- Ultra-lightweight 3-layer Nomex® construction with highly breathbable panel inserts.
- Full floating arm constructed with knit fabric for freedom of movement.
- AC fabric on back, arms and legs to aid body heat transfer and moisture absorption.
- Anatomical accordion stretch panel providing greater flexibility and superior fit, both in and out the car.
- Improved armpit construction reducing the number of layers (from 3 to 2) for enhanced freedom of movements.
- Soft collar with knit fabric for supreme comfort.
- Specifically shaped arm and leg pattern for an ergonomic.
- Shoulder epaulettes.
You may also be interested in...