A comfortable, relaxed-fitting performance racing suit which incorporates excellent safety features and technically innovative materials, the Alpinestars Stratos Race Suit is certified to FIA homologation standards. Lightweight and anatomically optimized, the Stratos features a shiny Nomex outer material finish to give the suit a vibrancy which aids the visibility of sponsor logos. Driver comfort is also paramount, and to this end the Stratos has knitted stretch panels on the arms and back, pre-curved arms and legs, and extended shoulders to offer a greater range of movement. Other details include an internal pocket, a fleece lining, cuffs on the arms, boot cut on the legs and flat seams on the shoulders. Available now from McGill Motorsport.
• Advanced two-layer Aramidic construction suit for improved heat resistance performance.
• Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
• Alpinestars shoulder epaulette construction facilitates the effective extraction of a driver in event of a crash.
• Bootcut leg construction for comfort while driving.
• Weight 385g/sqm.
• Certified to FIA 8856-2000 standard.
• 100% Aramidic outer shell fabric has exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
• Aramidic knitted stretchable panels on the back waist provide maximum comfort and ease of movement Ergonomic collar with soft knitted lining for extended coverage and maximum comfort.
• Adjustable belted waist for a precise fit.
• Anatomical arm, leg and torso panelling is patterned to create the optimum fit while driving.
• Ribbed, stretchable wrist cuffs.
• Wide thigh pockets offer convenient storage.
• Relaxed fit.
Also available in EU50 - EU64.