McGill Motorsport now offer as part of their Fire Extinguisher collection the Lifeline Zero 2020 3 Litre electric release Fire Extinguisher. This water based MSUK / FIA approved 3 litre capacity plumbed in fire extinguisher system has superb fire knockback capabilities and discharges through three strategically placed nozzles in the engine bay and two in the cockpit. Supplied with two push buttons and control box for operation the system includes a comprehensive kit of parts to ensure a professional installation.
• FIA Approved
• Water based, filled with Zero 2020 suppressant
• Supplied with two pull cables
• Ready to Fit - Comprehensive kit of parts to ensure a professional installation
• Cylinder Dimensions: 155mm Diameter, 238mm Length.
• Cylinder Weight 4.1kg (aluminium bottle)
• Cylinder (Filled with 3 litres of ABF Zero2020 Extinguishant)
• Mounting Bracket & Straps (Complete with FIA/MSUK approved Anti-Torpedo Mounts)
• 1x 2m/6ft Pull Cable
• 1x 4m/12ft Pull Cable
• 5x New Misting Nozzle
• 4x 8mm Equal T Connector
• 6m of 8mm Alloy Tubing
• 6m of Heat Proof Overbraid
• 1x 8mm Bulkhead Fitting
• 1x Decal Pack
Compliant with the FIA Technical list 16 the Zero 2020 range covers competitors for the 2022 MSUK rule change and it’s lightweight and compact design make it suitable for use in a wide range of vehicles including:
The Zero 2020 fire extinguisher from Lifeline is electrically operated and filled with a 2020 suppressant, a water based extinguishant which has superb fire knock down capabilities. A 3.0 litre capacity extinguisher system that discharges through three nozzles in the engine bay and two in the cockpit. Supplied with two push buttons and control box for operation.
The Zero 2020 is smaller and lighter than its predecessor the Zero 2000 while still delivering increased levels of safety. A compact design makes it suitable for use in a wide range of saloon cars, sports cars, rally cars meeting the FIA/MSUKs minimum requirement for rallying and single seaters.
Dimensions: Cylinder length 238mm, cylinder diameter 155mm
Weight: Bottle only 4.1kg
FIA approved - Technical list 16