McGill reducers are manufactured to be within excellent tolerances. These are commonly used for motorsport when using rod ends in suspension systems.
- Ideal for applications where the bore size on the rod end needs to be reduced to take a smaller bolt.
- Ideal for applications where more misalignment angle is required.
- Can be used as a spacer as well as a reducer.
- Gain misalignment angle on your rod ends by using these high angle reducers.
- Allows free rotation of the ball as the lip slides inside the joint housing.
- CNC precision machined.
- Slim top hat design allows for maximum misalignment.
- Great price & free 1st class UK P&P.
- Perfect for all form of motorsports.
To complement these reducers, we have a range of other products available in our online store. We supply suitable all components in a range of imperial and metric sizes.