McGill Turnbuckle Links are internally threaded right hand at one end and left hand at the other to make them easily adjustable in length without having to remove the bolts from the rod ends. These linkages are manufactured to be within excellent tolerances. These are commonly used for motorsport when making links such as drop links, adjuster bars, steering arms etc.
- 150mm turnbuckle gives 180mm to 210mm centre to centre distance.
- Outer Diameter: 10mm
- Made from Carbon Steel 1045 (C45) *
- Zinc plated to give excellent resistance to corrosion.
- Ideal for use as gear linkages, anti roll bar droplinks, 4 link kits, ladder bars, steering arms, castor arms, compression struts, watts linkages etc.
- Save time by using these in place of dilling and tapping out solid steel.
- CNC precision machined.
- Flat spanner size central section for easy adjustment.
- Manufactured to within excellent tolerances.
Why use them?
- Save time and money by using these pre-made link bars.
- Attractive looking product, nice finish.
- No need to remove bolts to adjust the linkage length, just simply turn the link bar to either extend or shorten the linkage.
- Manufactured in a range of lengths to accomodate most requirements.
- Great price & Free 1st Class UK P&P.
- Excellent quality product.
*PLEASE NOTE - THIS LISTING IS FOR THE TURNBUCKLE BAR & Nuts ONLY, NO ROD ENDS ARE INCLUDED IN THIS SALE. THE ROD ENDS ARE SOLD SEPERATELY IN OUR ONLINE SHOP.*
* Carbon Steel 1045
C45 is a medium carbon steel is used when greater strength and hardness is desired than in the "as rolled" condition. Extreme size accuracy, straightness and concentricity combine to minimize wear in high speed applications. Turned, ground and polished.
Physical properties (avarage values) at ambient temperature
Modulus of elasticity [103 x N/mm2]: 205
Density [g/cm3]: 7.85
Specific heat capacity[J/g.K]: 0.48
To complement this item, we have a range of other products available in our online store. We supply suitable components in a range of imperial and metric sizes.