Typical of all Simpson helmets, the Speedway RX has its characteristic aggressive styling, which gives the helmet a very mean look.
The helmet has been designed specifically for motorsports, including drag racing, sprint car and karting.
Manufactured in the US, the shell is made from a composite of lightweight carbon, kevlar and fibreglass. The lining is form fitting fire resistant Nomex.
- Snell SA2015 Rated
- Manufactured in the USA
- Best for muti-use, drag racing, sprint car, karting
- Shield Pivot System & Latch Open Easily
- Recessed Eyeport with 100% Shield Seal
- Redesigned chin bar for added comfort while keeping the styling of the classic Simpson RX "look"
- Defined "Wave Eliminators" increase functionality from an aerodynamics perspective
- Recessed eye port offers a 100% shield seal
- Head and neck restraint compatible (additional hardware required)
- Radio communications available
Simpson recommends only soap and water for cleaning your shield. You should never use an alcohol or ammonia based cleaner such as window cleaner.