The Voyager 2 is a redesign for one of our customer favorites. Featuring our largest eye port for excellent field of vision. The helmet interior included contrast stitching and branding. Snell SA 2015 Rated.
- Snell SA2015 & FIA 8859-2015 Approved
- Frontal head restraint ready
- Large eye port for excellent field of view
- Radio communications may be added
- Recommended for multi-use including Circle Track, Dirt Track, Drag Racing, Karting, Off Road and Road Racing
- Simpson recommends only soap and water for cleaning your shield. You should never use an alcohol or ammonia based cleaner such as window cleaner.
Snell SA 2015 helmets meet Snell’s latest and most stringent safety standards. In addition to the strict testing for high impact crashes that Snell certified helmets are subjected to, new tougher requirements have been added for Snell SA 2015 certification that also include low velocity and low lateral testing. Additionally, SA 2015 helmets must now be equipped with FIA 8858-2010 compliant M6 terminal mounts for frontal head restraints.
NEW: A helmet that is Snell SA 2015 has passed "Low Velocity" impact testing. For the racer, this test ensures performance in low velocity crashes.
NEW: A helmet that is Snell SA 2015 certified has passed “Low Lateral” impact tests focusing on the key area around the ear and temple.