5/16" (8mm) Inner Diameter Stainless Steel Braided Fuel Hose | Ideal for AN-6 Fittings
McGill products are manufactured under strict quality control procedures. This hose is offered at the best possible price with FREE UK 1st Class Postage.
- Rubber fuel hose with braided outer.
- High performance 304 grade stainless - the best available.
- Greatly outlasts standard hose.
- Precise fit - no leakages.
- Protective braid greatly reduces possibility of breakdown through chafing.
- Standard 8mm internal diameter, 12.5mm outer diameter.
- Corrosion resistant steel braiding.
- Suitable for low pressure applications such as vehicles with carburettors.
- Suitable for use with Leaded/Unleaded Petrol, Diesel, Oil, Water, Fuel Additives etc.
- Use with Magna clips or jubilee clips.
- Sold per metre.
- Fully safety tested under strict quality control procedures - certified to EU specifications DIN 73379 Type C as well as SAE30R6 and SAE30R7
- Long Life hose made with quality components.
Excellent price (with Free UK P&P).
- Inner diameter: 8mm (+/- 0.4mm)
- Outer diameter: 12.5mm (+/- 0.7mm)
- Inner hose material: Nitrile Butadine Ribber, Shore hardness 70 +/- 5 (Shore A)
- Outer hose material: Grade 304 highly corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Wall thickness: 2.5mm
- Working pressure: 145 PSI (10 BAR MAXIMUM)
- Bursting Pressire: 725 PSI (50 BAR)
- Operating Temperature: -35° to + 90°
Braided Fuel Hose - Ideal for Motorsport and Road Going Applications.
Our braided fuel hose offers excellent reliability and is offered here at a very low price. Please consult a mechanic for installation as fuel can be very dangerous and fuel products should be fitted with caution.
To complement this hose, we have a range of other products available in our online store. We supply fuel pumps and fuel regulators etc.