- Material: fiberglass – kevlar MSF (Multi Sandwich Fiber)
- Weight (intercom included) +-30 g: Small shell: 1.520g | Large shell: 1.660g
- Much lighter, smallest shell
- Increased vision & better driver ventilation
- More comfortable & aerodynamic
- Multi function visor locking clasp
- New visor locking system central with double click
- Prepared for side and frontal drinking system
- Adjustments: microphone mouth distance, ear area customization
The ST5 FN Composite, with its smaller shell size and a new interior offers a compact and superior fit but delivering exceptional aerodynamics and a fit that is uncompromised.
Having passed the latest FIA8859-15 and Snell SA2020 safety standard and fitted with HANS posts as standard this helmet offers the latest in safety standards, but in an economical construction.
Please note that for events in Europe the FIA homologations have more priority than Snell, although in the United States Snell is the only recognised standard.
The helmet has the new easier fitting visor and the central visor locking system for ease of use and much better visibility. Add to that the new driver ventilation system dramatically improving airflow to the driver when driving open top race cars and the much improved head ventilation and it really is a drivers dream!!
A first for the ST5 range is that the small shell can now accomodate a large size head. This is something that will dramatically benefit this headsize, and for the first time large heads can benefit from a lightweight and a more compact shell size normally only for smaller sizes.