- SNELL SA2015 / FIA 8859-2015
- Material: fiberglass – kevlar MSF (Multi Sandwich Fiber)
- Weight (intercom included) +-30 g: Small shell 1.555g | Large shell 1.695 g
- Increased vision
- More comfortable & aerodynamic
- Better driver ventilation
- Multi function visor locking clasp
- Only helmet with integrated plugs
- Prepared for frontal drinking system
- Adjustments: microphone mouth distance, ear area customization
- Hans/FHR posts included
The ST5R Composite utilises the latest and recent full face racing helmet design and with the full WRC rally communications its the best of all worlds.
Manufactured in a composite construction it offers all the options but with an economical price tag. The ST5R with its wide opening offers excellent vision and with an interior that gives the driver un-rivaled comfort levels. The helmet has passed the latest FIA8859-15 and Snell SA2015 safety standards. For events in Europe the FIA homologations have more priority than Snell, although in the United States Snell is the only recognised standard.
The ST5 R comes as standard with FIA HANS/FHR posts.
Available Sizes: Extra Small to XXL