You are browsing from:
You are browsing in:
£ Pound Sterling (GBP)
· Shell construction; fiberglass – with Kevlar MSF (multi sandwich fibre) reinforcements
· Weight (intercom included) +/- 30g; Small shell: 1.45g | Large shell: 1.53g
· Adjustable peak, for optimum visibility and shade from low sunlight.
· Adjustable noise reduction earmuffs and WRC intercom
· Fixed microphone holder, with special flex pipe for maximum stability and adjustment.
· EPS cheek pads to ensure competitors best safety in lateral crashes.
The Stilo Trophy DES helmet is a professional open face helmet incorporating top level WRC electronics with the microphone held by a flexible metal spiral boom. The connection plug is integrated into the side of the shell resulting in no awkward hanging cables. The Trophy DES range are pitted with EPS cheek pads assuring the competitor the best safety in the case of a lateral crash. Pressure upon head can be adjusted by removing or replacing foam spacers between the earmuff and helmet. Foam spacers of various thicknesses supplied. This composite rally helmet offers excellent value for money.
You may also be interested in...