You are browsing from:
You are browsing in:
£ Pound Sterling (GBP)
The new for 2021 the Stilo WRC Venti Composite Rally Helmet is homologated to meet the minimum FIA standard of FIA8859-15 and Snell SA2020. The re-designed Des helmet comes in a sleek glossy finish and is destined to be the most popular composite rally helmet in the range, exactly like the previous model.
The fitted WRC electronics are unchanged from the previous DES model, as they were unable to improve what they have currently, which further confirms the benefits these electronics have in such a harsh working environment. Available now from McGill Motorsport.
• Snell SA2020 & FIA 8859-2015 Approved
• Redesigned boom to deflect loud in-car sounds, improves clarity of sound
• Redesigned adjustable peak delivers a sharper more aggressive look but being sleeker overall
• High Strength, Lightweight Kevlar/MSF Composite Shell
• Improved adjustable Microphone
• New Integrated Jack Connection Plug now inset into the helmet a bit further, offering more stability and protection for intercom cable, mainly designed to use with new DG Wireless intercom helmet key
• Noise Reduction Earmuffs with included WRC electronics
• EPS Cheek Pads for Lateral Impact Protection
• Comes with M61 HANS posts fitted as standard for your FHR device
Ultimately the WRC Venti has improvements that will keep this helmet the number 1 choice for the world's top rally drivers, and it's looks keeping it as the best-looking open face helmet on the market.
Homologations: FIA8859-15 and Snell SA 2020
You may also be interested in...