Nascar Style 5-point harness with rugged lever and latch type buckle. This buckle style is used in dirty environments where dirt ingress can create problems with the aircraft style buckle. The Nascar latch buckle is very popular in short circuit and oval racing such as Autograss and shale stock car racing. This harness has aluminium adjusters and is supplied with 1.8m long shoulder straps and snap hook fittings.
• SFI approved (SFI 16.1)
• 5-point harness with NASCAR latch style buckle with Velcro safety fastening, popular in oval/shale/autograss track racing
• 3" to 2" strap width on shoulder (suitable for use with FHR and HANS devices) & 3" waist strap
• 2" strap width on crutch strap for comfort
• Crutch strap reduces the risk of submarining*
• Lightweight aluminium adjusters (for easier tightening and loosening)
• 1.8m shoulder straps can be shortened for attachment behind the driver to the roll cage
• Snap hook connections allow for quick installation & removal of harness
• Please consult SFI & manufacurer guidelines for installation of the harness
• Free UK next day courier delivery
WARNING - The effectiveness of this harness is directly related to the way in which it is installed, used and maintained. The user assumes that risk. No warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to its' ability to protect against serious injury or death. See instructions for correct installation which should only be done by a qualified professional. If in doubt, consult the Manufacturer. Harnesses should be returned to the Manufacturer for inspection once a year and replaced at least every two years. Harnesses should be replaced following an accident, or when the webbing or hardware is damaged in any way or does not function properly. It is the responsibility of the wearer to ensure the harness is secured and not damaged or altered in any way. Harnesses should be inspected before use and should be replaced regularly. Harnesses should be replaced after any collision or in any event that may affect the integrity of the harness.
* 'Submarining' can occur during a vehicle collision where the victim is propelled violently under the lap belt. It can result in serious injuries or death. Submarining can occur even in low speed collisions
To complement these belts, we have a range of SFI & FIA Approved products available in our online store. Please contact us if there is something you cannot find.