5-Point Aircraft Quick Release Style Race Harness - Yellow
SFI 16.1 Certified Safety Belt
STR Race Equipment is manufactured under strict quality control procedures.
Aircraft style 5-point harness with quick release type buckle. This buckle style is ideal for use in all forms of motorsport. The Aircraft buckle is very popular in drag, rally and circuit racing. This harness has steel adjusters and is supplied with 1.8m long shoulder straps and snap hook fittings.
• SFI approved (SFI 16.1)
• 5-point harness with aircraft style clip, popular in oval, circuit & drag racing
• Aircraft securing device allows for quick removal of harness in an emergency
• 3" strap width on shoulder & waist strap
• 2" strap width on crutch strap for comfort
• Crutch strap reduces the risk of submarining*
• Steel adjusters
• 1.8m shoulder straps can be shortened for attachment behind the driver to the roll cage
• Snap hook connections allow for quick installation & removal of harness
• Please consult SFI & manufacurer guidelines for installation of the harness
• Free UK next day courier delivery
WARNING - The effectiveness of this harness is directly related to the way in which it is installed, used and maintained. The user assumes that risk. No warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to its' ability to protect against serious injury or death. See instructions for correct installation which should only be done by a qualified professional. If in doubt, consult the Manufacturer. Harnesses should be returned to the Manufacturer for inspection once a year and replaced at least every two years. Harnesses should be replaced following an accident, or when the webbing or hardware is damaged in any way or does not function properly. It is the responsibility of the wearer to ensure the harness is secured and not damaged or altered in any way. Harnesses should be inspected before use and should be replaced regularly. Harnesses should be replaced after any collision or in any event that may affect the integrity of the harness.
* 'Submarining' can occur during a vehicle collision where the victim is propelled violently under the lap belt. It can result in serious injuries or death. Submarining can occur even in low speed collisions
To complement these belts, we have a range of SFI & FIA Approved products available in our online store. Please contact us if there is something you cannot find.