5/8" (16mm) ID Stainless Steel Braided Fuel Hose | 1 metre | Ideal for AN- Fittings
Sold per metre (if you buy qty 10, you will get 10 metres)
This hose is offered at the best possible price with FREE UK 1st Class Postage.
- Rubber fuel hose with braided outer.
- Greatly outlasts standard hose.
- Precise fit - no leakages.
- Protective braid greatly reduces possibility of breakdown through chafing.
- Standard 16mm internal diameter, 22mm outer diameter.
- Corrosion resistant steel braiding.
- Suitable for use on fuel systems, methanol, oils, lubricants, ciilant system and vacuum applications (not suitable for brake fluid or near turbochargers)
- Suitable for use with Leaded/Unleaded Petrol, Diesel, Oil, Water, Fuel Additives etc.
- Use with Magna clips or jubilee clips.
- Sold per metre.
- Inner diameter: 16mm (+/- 0.4mm)
- Outer diameter: 22mm (+/- 0.7mm)
- Inner hose material: CPE Synthetic-Nitrile Ribber
- Outer hose material: Stainless Steel
- Wall thickness: 4.8mm
- Working pressure: 1000 PSI (68 BAR MAXIMUM)
- Operating Temperature: -40° to + 176°
Braided Fuel Hose - Ideal for Motorsport and Road Going Applications.
Our braided fuel hose offers excellent reliability and is offered here at a very low price. Please consult a mechanic for installation as fuel can be very dangerous and fuel products should be fitted with caution.
To complement this hose, we have a range of other products available in our online store. We supply fuel pumps and fuel regulators etc.